Wednesday, September 20, 2006

First time


Hello. This is my first posting so I'd like to introduce myself and explain why I wanted to start this blog.

I have been living and working as an English teacher here in southern Osaka Japan for the past 10 years or so. Three years ago I started running as a hobby initially to help me lose weight and give up smoking.

I now run regularly in local races, 10K to marathons, and have progressively been getting better at it. While I have gotten to know some of the local runners in my area, I mostly run and train alone. I would like to be more social and share my experiences with other runners who blog regularly.

I have been reading with interest other running blogs and see this as a way to both keep a record of my progress and share in other peoples passion for running.

I hope you will find my posts as interesting as I find yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment