Thursday, April 23, 2009

SPOOKY

So you pretty much all think I should give the comedy a miss. I'll take that advice, for the most part, but it's going to be hard ;)

I wanted to get back to the standard blogging today but I came across something that made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. You all know this guy, right?



I kept thinking "Now where have I see this shot before?" and it hit me!!!



The resemblance is spooky, isn't it?

Anyone looking to buy Ewen a Chrissy present look no further. Poncho and/or wide brimmed hat!

10 comments:

  1. Good, bad, and ugly... all in one post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bugger, Robert Song stole my line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go ahead ..... no, i really mean go ahead you're much faster than me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You went ahead Punk, and made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, the resemblance is uncanny - will start looking for the hat or at least the cigar!! Don't give up the comedy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooky ... for Clint.

    Forget waiting for Chrissy, its Ewen's birthday today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomorrow, Tesso. Ewen is 52 tomorrow. Almost old enough to be a Veteran!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tess, I was supposed to be born today, but Mum was too slow. If so, I would have been a Veteran. Tomorrow I'll be a Master!

    ReplyDelete