Sunday, July 31, 2011

Active Isolated Flexibility

This is it!



Now for some good news. While I'm not back to running everyday and I still have Achilles problems I have finally begun to see progress with my glutes and hamstrings. The key was finding out about Active Isolated Flexibility as done by the father and son team the "Whartons". It has really made the difference and I'm starting to run better and pain free for the first time in 3 months! I don't know whether to laugh or cry! So I did both ;)

It's been beastly hot here the last month but because I haven't been running much, and drinking to drown my sorrows, I've gained about 6kgs. If I can fix the right Achilles and lose some weight before the end of August it's game on for the Osaka Marathon in October!

In 4 days I'll be in Australia, it's winter but I'm looking for a "Cool Change!" Check out some Active Isolated Flexibility exercises and I'll talk to you next from Oz! Hope you're all well.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:15 PM

    safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you're finally improving. Enjoy your trip. The weather's been great here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott Sounds like you might've gotten to the root of your recent woes,fingers crossed you're on the up and up

    ReplyDelete